Monday, September 17, 2012

19 days away!

I can hardly believe that I will be a married woman in less than 3 weeks! I'm so excited to be able to call Rob my husband and to celebrate our marriage with all of our family and friends so so soon! I thought I would be sad about not being engaged anymore - no more bridal magazines, obsessively checking wedding blogs, calling Rob my fiance, checking out bridal events and planning every detail, but I'm ore excited to call Rob my husband and to just be married. As much fun as the planning process has been, I honestly can't wait for it to be over and to have our life back. Our apartment is wedding danger zone and my brain is constantly filled with wedding crap. It'll be nice to focus on other things, be a better friend/daughter/sister/wife/volunteer/employee when I have mental clarity back. It will be so great to jump into our life as a married couple and start this new chapter together. There is still lots to be done before the wedding. I'm doing my next fitting tomorrow and we have our final meeting at the venue on Wednesday. Rob is meeting with the a/v company tonight and is finalizing details with our photo booth company. We have plenty of crafts to do and luckily all of my crafty friends are coming over this Sunday to help. We have to confirm some details and finalize day of schedules and plans. Overall, everything is under control and on track! CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment