Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Connie-isms

My Best Buddy Connie is truly hilarious. Even when she isn't trying, she makes me smile and laugh. She fills my heart with happiness and I'm so, so grateful to have her in my life. She has had many memorable one-liners since I started spending time with her about a year and a half ago. Some of my favorites are below.

* When she sang "Rob is the most handsome man I know"

* When she sang "Go shorty, it's your birthday"

* When she said "Now that's what I call nature" when we were walking in a park

* When I asked if she was sad that summer was ending and she said, "I'm not worried about it."

* When she shouted at Rob "Don't fall in" on his way to the bathroom in Bakers Square

* When she said "I'm wearing my spanx, that's why I feel so stuffed."

* When she burped after a big lunch and said "I feel 100% better."

* When Rob asked her what she has learned after 50 years and she said "Not to sass others"

* And my personal favorite, when she stated that "Without Rob, you'd be nothing."

I love her so much. Not only is she funny and goofy, she's creative and artistic, she's a little sneaky, has a hearty appetite and she does whatever she wants. I'm so lucky to have a Best Buddy like Connie!

No comments:

Post a Comment