Monday, October 24, 2011

Surprise Party!

My girlfriends (all pictured above) threw me a surprise 1 year till wed party a few weeks ago and it was one of the nicest surprises I've ever gotten! Tara had told me we were going to a happy hour for her work and I fully believed it. When Tara asked me to meet her across the street from the bar at her salon I didn't think anything of it and when she said she needed to pick up some pottery she painted awhile back at the paint your plate place around the corner, I also didn't think anything of it. When we walked by I looked in the window and spotted Bella, my friend Megan's daughter/our flower girl and got really confused and then saw Megan, Darcy and then I realized I was getting a little surprise! Then I saw Caitlin and Ryann too! I was so surprised! I'm really hard to surprise and they actually got me! My friends Mary, Shalva and Sarah came a bit later and the girls all painted plates or bowls for Rob and me. They all made such cool stuff and it's awesome to have such personal pieces that will forever remind me of how amazing my friends are. I had such a great time relaxing and catching up with everyone and eating the delicious cheese Mary brought for us to snack on :) I feel so lucky to be surrounded by people that celebrate things like -1 year to wed. Who's friend's do that!? After a few hectic weeks with school and work, it was exactly what I needed and I couldn't be more grateful for such a special treat! Love my gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment