Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Quotes & Mantras

I'm still obsessed with quotes on Pinterest and select one for my Gchat status each week and one for my Weekly to do list. I love making quote books, sending the pins to friends and reading them to get through my day. Here are my favorites at the moment:

"Start each day with a grateful heart"
"The day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn."
"Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your burdens."
"Give thanks with a grateful heart." 1 Thessalonians 5:8
"If you can't feed one hundred people then just feed one." Mother Teresa
"Peace begins when the hungry are fed." Dorothy Day
"There is nothing like staying home for real comfort." Jane Austen
"When words are both true and kind they can change the world." Buddha
"When I'm worried and cannot sleep I count blessings instead of sheep." Bing Crosby
"Don't let yesterday use too much of today." Will Rogers
"We can't help everyone but everyone can help someone" Ronald Reagan
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Ghandi
"Be with those who help your being." Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment