Monday, November 16, 2009

nice little weekend.

highlights from a lovely weekend:

* wine and catch-up with the bff @ red rooster wine bar on friday evening

* hip hop dance class of course - it completed kicked my butt this week though! it was much too advanced and i could barely keep up but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!

* czech holiday fair in hinsdale with the rents - we had to sneak in because it was so over crowded! they had a few booths with czech goods like books, cards, stamps, ornaments, crystal, etc. i got a czech pin for my coat and some czech holiday cards for the czechs in my life :). we got to see czech dancers and singers. it was just so fantastic to see a big czech community so close to home! it made me super excited for prague which is just over a month away!

* sunday i got to catch up with my oldest, dearest friend at our high school hang out - baker's square - got my old faithful BLT and a slice of pie. but the best part - afterwards we went to house of brides and i got to see her wedding gown!!!! it's SO beautiful and perfect. i'm so happy for her! i am so grateful to be in her wedding AND my other good friend's wedding in june. i'm a lucky gal!

now i have a super crazy week ahead of me and it will continue to be crazy until after thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. awww so jealous of your trip to prague! love that you take hip hop dance class... is it more of a workout dance class or an actual dance class? either way, how fun!

    have a great week ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's an actual dance class but it tends to work me out quite well :)

    ReplyDelete